As always, I find it easy to relate to these cartoons
1) I am not a princess, and I sure as hell KNOW I won't ever be one
2) Hey... I really dig guys with accents, ya know?
3) I wish upon stars
4) I really know how to cook, whether or not anyone believes me, I find it pretty de-stressifying
5) I believe there is really someone out there for me
6) I really believe there is someone out there who believes in me
7) I am superstitious and believe in that voodoo and curses and stuff
It all seems really random, but I feel like there is a message inside the message for me... chasing dreams drives you to finding true love, doesn't it? But what if I don't know what the heck I want to dream? What if my road leads to a dead end and there really isn't anything I can do about it?
Maybe that's why I write so gosh darn much, huh? It's like, I find everything here in reality impossible, almost confusing, but then when I write, I can put my dreams in between empty lines, creating my own message "in between the lines". Hmm... that makes me think, what will I do with my life? I sure as hell don't want to be a writer. I don't know why. I just don't want to turn something I love doing into a profession.
My sister keeps saying that she's going to take everything I write and publish it for me... HA! She sure as hell isn't going to get rich doing that.
Oh... if anyone's wondering about my emo posts... It's just that the parentals are going über psycho on eat other... I don't think it's going well because they hadn't said a THING to each other in over a week and a half. Sure, it doesn't sound like a lot, but imagine going 16 years of having dinner at the same table, talking and laughing with everyone in the same seats and having a good time, and then sitting at the table with your brother and sister and your parents screaming at each other in the bedroom... Sure it sucks... sucks big time, but I realized that night that I could manage my brother and sister when they are doing their do. I mean, I made them dinner, got them to shower and clean up the place and even had them in bed by 10.
I suppose this Easter break was really something. Friday, didn't do much... Kricket came over and it was really awesome. We got to talk a lot about things we haven't been able to in a long time. Saturday, we went to Barnes and Noble and I bought an incredible book (hush, hush) and I really think you should read it if you like biblical conspiracies and stuff like that. Sunday, the first Easter... in fact, the first Holy Week, we didn't go to church once... I think that really killed my spirit a bit. I mean in France, I went to the Church on Montmartre for Christ's Sake! Monday, lazy on the couch. Tuesday, depressed on the couch again, but then I took the pups to the Softball field for a long run. Lauren came over and we were all chilling at home while Mariah was at practice. We watched a movie when Mommy got home, and that was cool. Wednesday, we totally passed out on the couch again, but this time I was able to get some writing time in. I mean, I honestly didn't get anything done. Thursday, we hiked up mission peak (minus Mommy), and I "made love to the trail" three times going down... consecutively... in between two steps... pretty funny... until you look at all the cuts on the side of my leg up to my thigh ^_^... I also got wind-burn. Friday, we went Sailing with papa. I got wind burn on top of the wind burn from Friday... then got sunburned... and then wind-burned on the way back... My back is pretty black, but we spent almost an hour petting sharks on the other side of the dock. They say they were hungry... I say they were friendly. In fact, Lauren said the shark let her "go all the way" ^_^. What a day! :D Johnny Cash and a Granola stash helped us sail back home ^_^. Saturday, I had off-and-on head aches from Allergies. Daddy went to Judo without us, and we hung out with Mommy. I dropped her off at a bachelorette party, and came back home. It was pretty cool. Then today, no church, woke up to having to wash the dog rug in the cold and rain, and then helping put back the dog fence with numb fingers. Off to Uncle Chuey's house for Papa and Auntie Christina's dinner thing where we watched the Princess and the Frog... GREAT movie! :D
Since I'm talking about the break... Mr. Silvernale, US History Teacher told us in order to have a great break we have to list everything we want to get done, and then don't get any of it done, look back, and remember how great your break was. Here's my list:
- Get cracking on the AP English Notes for "Catcher in the Rye"
- Finish up that AP English Essay due Friday
- Shoot 2 rolls of film for natural and artificial light
- Review "Le Petit Prince"
- Finish my Test Corrections for Algebra 2/Trig Contract
- Finish my Algebra 2/Trig Homework & Study Guide
- Teach myself more songs on the Keyboard
- Work Out
- Write... write... write...
And this is the list of the things I did do:
- Haha! Didn't even think of homework
- Shot 1 roll, some how screwed up the other one
- Got the Le Petit Prince book
- Definitely only choreographed half a song
- Looked at my keyboard before falling asleep peacefully for the first time in YEARS
- Thought about working out and just baked a triple chocolate devil's cake instead
- Wrote a tiny bit, but then imagined ideas that didn't make sense
- Dreamed... weird dreams... ever stinking day of break... last night was the WEIRDEST dream I've ever had though... still thinking about it now... I hope no one can read minds because they might think I am psycho for dreaming this one up
So I guess... I DID have a great break, even if I was lazy most the time. I think that was the best part, being lazy. I know its a sin and all, sloth, but I mean, I haven't had a lazy day to myself since.... shiet... before before wrestling season... before the summer... in between my decision to stop dancing and actually write. God. Sometimes that just kills me, when I look back and think of how great of a dancer I thought I was, and then facing the reality that I definitely wasn't THAT great...
I shall end this on a really great note: I am in love.
The only thing is....
I know know who he is *sigh*